Ontario Aboriginal Housing Services (OAHS) provides safe and affordable housing for First Nation, Métis, and Inuit people living in urban and rural areas of Ontario. Our Vision is “to lead the design, development and delivery of sustainable and culturally appropriate housing that promotes excellence in the Aboriginal community and organizational infrastructures”.
Services, provided throughout the province from our provincial office located in Sault Ste. Marie and satellite offices in other communities, include:
- Property management of over 2300 subsidized housing units;
- Provision of assisted homeownership program providing down payment and home purchase assistance;
- Provision of an assisted homeowner repair program;
- Supportive housing services for our tenants;
- Supporting the development of new housing; and
- Program management, development and title services to local community organizations
We are currently seeking a Receptionist for our office(s) located in Hamilton, Ontario. Reporting to the Property Manager and working closely with the Property Management team, the successful applicant will be responsible for receptionist duties and administrative support as needed.