Position: Housing Services Representative Technical Leads
Closing: Posting will remain open until position(s) is/are filled
Term: Contract position(s) for Additional Responsibility – 6 months to 1 year (35 hours/week)
Ontario Aboriginal Housing Services (OAHS) provides safe and affordable housing for First Nation, Métis, and Inuit people living in urban and rural areas of Ontario. Our Vision is “to lead the design, development and delivery of sustainable and culturally appropriate housing that promotes excellence in the Aboriginal community and organizational infrastructures”.
Services, provided throughout the province from our provincial office located in Sault Ste. Marie and satellite offices in other communities, include:
- Property management of over 2300 subsidized housing units;
- Provision of assisted homeownership program providing down payment and home purchase assistance;
- Provision of an assisted homeowner repair program;
- Supportive housing services for our tenants;
- Supporting the development of new housing; and
- Program management, development and title services to local community organizations
We are currently seeking Housing Services Representative Technical Leads for our Central Applicant Registry(CAR) and Terms team at our office located in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Reporting to the Housing Services Manager, the successful applicants will be responsible for all day to day activities of the Housing Services Representative team. The successful candidates will be goal-oriented, organized, enthusiastic individuals who understand and appreciate how safe, affordable housing contributes to the quality of life.