Position: Housing Services Representative (5 vacancies)
Closing: Posting will remain open until position is filled
Term: Temporary Contract position – up to 6 months (35 hours/week)
Ontario Aboriginal Housing Services (OAHS) provides safe and affordable housing for First Nation, Métis, and Inuit people living in urban and rural areas of Ontario. Our Vision is “to lead the design, development and delivery of sustainable and culturally appropriate housing that promotes excellence in the Aboriginal community and organizational infrastructures”.
Services, provided throughout the province from our provincial office located in Sault Ste. Marie and satellite offices in other communities, include:
- Property management of over 2300 subsidized housing units;
- Provision of assisted homeownership program providing down payment and home purchase assistance;
- Provision of an assisted homeowner repair program;
- Supportive housing services for our tenants;
- Supporting the development of new housing; and
- Program management, development and title services to local community organizations
We are currently seeking Five (5) Housing Services Representatives for our office located in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
As the Housing Services Representative, you will be an integral member of the Operations Team, responsible for providing high-quality tenant services and a range of administrative and program support in order to achieve team and organization goals. The successful candidate will be a goal oriented, organized, enthusiastic individual who understands and appreciates how safe, affordable housing contributes to the quality of life.